Food & Recipes
Day 48: Roast Peppers filled with mixed beans
- 8 mixed peppers, washed, topped and de-seeded
- 1 x 400g can chick peas
- 1 x 400g can mixed bean salad
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place the chick peas, the mixed beans and the crumbled feta cheese into a bowl and mix.
- Add the cumin and the salt and mix.
- Fill the peppers with the bean mixture.
- Place the tops on the peppers and place the peppers into 2 lined loaf tins.
- Bake for 40 minutes.