Food & Recipes
Day 29: Baked bean filled potato skins
- 4 rooster potatoes, washed
- 2x cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- 100g grana padano cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place them on a tray in the oven for 45 mins.
- Once cooked scoop the potato flesh out by using a tablespoon and put the skins to one side.
- Mash the potato flesh and mix with the baked beans and some salt and pepper.
- Spoon this mixture back into the potato skins and place on the oven tray.
- Sprinkle the potato skins with the grated cheese.
- Put the filled potatoes back into the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Serve with an optional dollop of light cream cheese.