Food & Recipes
Cheese and Ham OmeletteOperation Transformation breakfast selection
Start the Day the OpTrans Way!
Nutritionists all agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Your body has been fasting while you sleep and you need your first meal to provide that “wake-up kick” to make sure your day gets off to the right kind of start.
Just because you are beginning a new diet regime doesn't mean breakfast has to be dull! Dr. Eva has created a delicious menu of breakfast dishes guaranteed to brighten any morning and set you up for the day ahead.
By regularly switching your choice of breakfast you'll make sure you get a balanced start to your day with Dr. Eva's breakfast option providing, fibre, vitamins, protein and tasty goodness at less that 300 calorie per serving.
Don't forget to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee with your breakfast, if that's what you like in the morning. Of course you shouldn't use sugar and, should you use milk, do make sure it's low fat or skimmed!
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices thin cooked ham, chopped
- 20g low fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Handful of mixed peppers, chopped
- Handful chopped mushrooms
- 2 bulbs spring onion/scallion, chopped
- Beat the eggs in a bowl
- Spray a little oil onto a hot pan
- Add the eggs, the ham, cheese, peppers and mushrooms
- Cook for one minute and turn the heat right down,
- Flip and cook for 1 minute on the other side