Dr. Eva Orsmond
Dr Eva is a regular contributor to professional publications and believes that Obesity is still too often not treated as a disease in medical practice but rather its symptoms (e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes) are treated with medication. In reality, numerous medical conditions can be cured through lifestyle change of which weight reduction and a balanced healthy diet form a fundamental part.
Dr. Orsmond qualified at Pavia University, Italy in 1990 returning to her home country, Finland, to practice medicine. She then started her training in Public Health working in developing countries. In 2000 she moved to Ireland and started working in St. Columcille's Hospital Loughlinstown. During this time she also completed her Masters Degree at the Nordic School of Public Health at Goteborg University based on research undertaken at St. Columcille's Hospital.
In 2001 Dr. Orsmond started her Clinic specialising in the treatment of overweight and obesity in adults and children.
For more information see here
- Carrot & Courgette Soup - Click here to download pdf
- Mixed Vegetable Soup - Click here to download pdf
- Sweet Potato and Celeriac Soup with Thai Spices - Click here to download pdf
Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- Breakfast Options - Click here to download pdf
- Lunch Options - Click here to download pdf
- Vegetarian Main Meal Options - Click here to download pdf
- Late Night Snack Options - Click here to download pdf
Professor Donal O'Shea - Weight Chart for Children
The information on this site does not take into account the specific circumstances of any viewers, readers or listeners, and therefore you are advised to consult your own doctor before under going any weight loss programme featured in Operation Transformation. The opinion of the panel does not constitute and should not be regarded as a substitute for doctors advice.