A three-year-old girl trapped in a household washing machine was rescued by local firefighters in China's eastern Shandong province.
According to footage shot by Chinese state television CCTV, local Linyi City firefighters who arrived at the scene discovered that the girl was lodged in the machine from her waist down.
CCTV said that the fire fighters were able to free the small child by distracting her with small chocolates.
They then used electric power tools to cut through the plastic and metal of the washing machine to free her.
After the girl was handed back into her mother's arms by fire-fighters, she said "thank you" to her rescuers.
CCTV did not reveal details about how the child became trapped in the washing machine, but according to the girl's mother, her daughter played in the machine often.