A second inquest into the death of singer Amy Winehouse has confirmed that her death was caused by alcohol.
The same verdict of misadventure was recorded at a re-hearing of the inquest.
The first was heard by a coroner who did not have the correct qualifications.
The latest hearing was told that Ms Winehouse was more than five times the legal drink-drive limit when she died, having 416mg of alcohol per decilitre of blood in her system. The legal driving limit is 80mg per decilitre.
The inquest at St Pancras Coroner's Court in London heard the same evidence about the singer's death as was revealed at the first inquest in October 2011.
Ms Winehouse was found dead in bed at her flat in Camden, north London, on the afternoon of Saturday 23 July 2011.
St Pancras Coroner Dr Shirley Radcliffe said the star died from "alcohol toxicity", adding that it was "a level of alcohol commonly associated with fatality".
She said Ms Winehouse "voluntarily consumed alcohol" and added that "two empty vodka bottles were on the floor" beside her bed when her body was discovered.