The parents of a baby who died in a Northern Ireland hospital from Pseudomonas have called for a public inquiry into the outbreak.
Caoimhe Campbell and Gavin Burke's son Caolan was ten days old when he died in Altnagelvin Hospital in Derry.
He passed away last December, just weeks before three babies died from a different strain of the bacteria in Belfast.
The baby's mother said she wants a public inquiry because "it will get at the truth".
The couple were told their child had died of Pseudomonas by doctors who visited their home after Caolan's death.
The Western Health Trust believes that the source of the infection was a tap and sink area and has taken measures to eradicate the Pseudomonas from the unit.