RTÉ Guide Competitions
With a readership of 504,000 (TGI 2012) adults every week and an ABC circulation figure of 61,881 (ABC 2012) the RTÉ Guide is Ireland’s largest selling magazine.
As a result, the RTÉ Guide’s Big Impact Competitions offer the perfect promotional tool to build brand awareness and drive goodwill.
Cost: €1,500 per page + €1,500 minimum prize value
(The rate card cost of a page for a display ad is €6,950)
Please supply 150 words describing product & prize, logos, images (prize & product shots) and any other artwork.
Layout for competitions is set to a standard format, which is at the discretion of editorial/ advertising department (click here to view the guidelines). Changes will only be made if they comply with this format.
Only ONE set of changes will be permitted
- If a holiday is offered as a prize, it must be on a half board basis or have spending money in lieu and all flights must be ex. Ireland
- Coupons only with TV comps, e.g. The Late Late Show.
- No guarantee competitions will be included in RTÉ Guide TV & Radio promotions
- Income from IVR and SMS is the property of RTÉ
- All competition entries are the property of RTÉ
- Images should be supplied at high resolution (300dpi) as either a JPEG, EPS or Tiff
Friday 2pm*: All Text, Artwork and Logos must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 4pm: First proof of competition emailed for checking and changes.
Tuesday 4pm: Final signed proof must be emailed back to RTÉ Guide Advertising.
Wednesday: Competition is sent to printers.
*2 weeks prior to publication date.
Address for Copy:
Copy must be sent in print-ready PDF format, distilled for print reproduction using the CMYK offset process.