RTÉ Aertel, Ireland’s number 1 Teletext service, is a multi-platform information service available on television, online at RTÉ.ie/aertel and on mobile at m.rte.ie/aertel.
Audience reach extends to those with an interest in checking the latest sports results, airports, listings, weather and lottery results.
- Aertel has over twice the reach of its nearest competitor (ThreeText)
- Aertel has a much larger more engaged audience
- 1,218,000 Irish adults user Aertel once a week or more
- 650,000 Irish adults use Aertel once a day or more
- TGI reports that Aertel has 1,219,000 Irish adults using the service once a week or more
- Weekly users have a male bias and are spread throughout the country. Those living in Connacht/Ulster are most likely to be weekly+ users
- 32% are aged 15-34, and more than half fall into the C2DE social grade
Source: TGI2012; Irish Adults 15+