Intrepid launches new Family Worldwide Adventures brochure
Intrepid Travel has launched its 2013 Worldwide Family Adventures brochure with almost 60 trips for spirited families who want to get off-the-beaten-track and discover the world. Intrepid’s new programme of family adventures offers children and their parents memorable experiences in some of the world’s most amazing destinations, with options including active breaks, trekking trips, memorable wildlife encounters and cultural journeys. Intrepid is offering 10% off adult and child places for bookings made by 28 February and departing by 31 August.
Trips in the promotion include:
• Marvels of Morocco (minimum age 7) – 15 days now from €900pp (€855 for under 12s)
• Serengeti Safari, Tanzania (minimum age 7) – 8 days now from €1,602pp (€1,442 for under 12s)
• Elephant Paradise, Sri Lanka (minimum age 7) - 15 days now from €1,404pp (€1,053 for under 12s)
• Active Turkey (minimum age 12) – 11 days now from €653pp
To get the discount, customers should quote the promotional code 9502 at the time of booking online, via travel agents or by calling (01) 524 0071. Full details of the promotion can be found at www.intrepidtravel.com/family
Family Easter Break in the Limerick Strand
The Limerick Strand are offering a three night break including children’s Easter eggs, a spacious family room, breakfast each morning, kids club (4-12 yrs.) and access to the Playzone with Wii Player. For the adults there’s nightly entertainment in the Terrace Bar plus a €20 food & beverage credit. Kids under 12 stay free. Rates €299 for family of four for the three night package. The package also includes access to the hotels leisure centre which includes hydrotherapy pool, plunge pool, sauna and steam room. The Limerick Strand is located on the banks of the River Shannon just a 2-minute stroll from Limerick city centre. For more details contact the hotel on 353 61 421800 or see www.strandlimerick.ie
Fancy some camping?
Crystal Alfresco have released some new offers. Spend 7 nights in 3 bed mobile in Vilanova Park, Spain from €289pp. This price does not include flights. Or if you want to head away on the June Bank Holiday spend 7 nights in the Altominico Family Park, Lake Garda from €335pp. Prices includes return flights from Dublin, transfers and a two bedroom mobile home. For more information call 014331055 or visit www.crystalalfresco.ie
WingsAbroad, the Turkish holiday specialists, have fantastic family offers for resorts throughout Turkey. They also have added hundreds of extra free child places and special discounts on selected dates and properties.
Stay at the 4* Pine Club Villas, Kusadasi, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from:
• €915 for a 1 bedroom apartment (based on 2 adults and 2 children)
• €1332 for a 2 bedroom terrace house (based on 2 adults and 3 children)
• €1524 for a Standard Villa (based on 2 adults and 3 children)
Price includes: Return flights ex. Dublin to Izmir, 7 nights accommodation, airport transfers and charges. Must travel on 28 April. For more information visit www.wingsabroad.ie or call 01 8719444.
Romantic Valentine’s Day with Hastings Hotels
Treat your other half to a romantic Valentine’s Day with Hastings Hotels between Thursday 14 and Saturday 16 February and enjoy an overnight stay, a romantic dinner for two, glass of bubbly and breakfast the next morning £65pps.
This offer is available in six Hastings Hotels
• Everglades Hotel in Derry from £65pps
• Ballygally Castle in Antrim from £70pps
• Stormont Hotel in Belfast from £75pps
• Europa Hotel in Belfast from £80pps
• Slieve Donard Resort and Spa in Newcastle from £85pps
• Culloden Estate and Spa in Belfast from £110pps
To avail of this contact 048 9047 1066 or go to www.hastingshotels.com.