Betty Crocker Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraîche Pancakes
- For the Pancakes:
- 1 Betty Crocker Breakfast Pancake Shaker
- 290ml water
- For the Filling:
- 1 tblsp water
- 42g cream cheese
- 50g sliced smoked salmon
- ¼ tsp lemon zest (optional)
- ¼ tsp chopped gherkin
- ½ tsp chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your pan over medium-high heat and add a little oil.
- Then tap the bottom of the pancake shaker to loosen the mixture. Pour around 290ml water into the bottle to the marked line and shake well until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a hot, greased frying pan to form 7"/17cm round pancakes.
- Cook until pancakes are crispy around the edge. Turn or flip and cook until golden. Lift your pancakes from the pan.
- Mix cream cheese and one level tablespoon of water until it becomes a smooth creamy mixture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture across pancake and sprinkle with finely chopped gherkins.
- Place sliced smoked salmon on top of cheese and gherkin.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill as requested to your taste.
- Roll pancake up tightly.
- Slice ends of pancake off and cut in half at angles.
- Serve with a mixed leaf garnish.