- 175 g plain chocolate broken in pieces
- 250 ml cream
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- 0.5 tsp vanilla essence
- Heat the cream in a jug in a 700w microwave for 1 minute on max.
- Break the chocolate into it into as small pieces as possible and leave for 3 minutes to melt.
- Give it a stir and if necessary put back into the microwave to melt for another minute to melt all the chocolate.
- Pour into a liquidiser, add the egg, salt and vanilla essence and blend quickly.
- Alternatively put the mixture in a bowl with the egg and whisk with a hand whisk.
- Pour the mixture (it’ll be quite liquid still) into six small (or two large) pots, or glasses.
- Chill for several hours or overnight until it is quite firm.
- Serve with a smile and enjoy!
Recipe by Alix Gardner's Cookery School, www.dublincookery.com