Oven Baked Salmon with a dill glaze
- 3 fresh dill sprigs
- 3 fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 fresh chive sprigs
- 1 tsp french mustard
- 4 tsp flora pro.activ buttery or light
- 2 thick salmon fillets (150g each), skin on
- 1 lemon
- black pepper
- Greased shallow oven dish with lid or tinfoil to cover the dish required.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan, gas mark 8.
- Finely chop the dill, parsley and chives. Place them in a bowl, add the mustard and Flora pro.activ and mash with a fork. Season with black pepper.
- Place the salmon, skin down, into the oven dish. Squeeze over the lemon. Cover the dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes (thicker pieces of salmon may take a few minutes longer).
- Remove the dish from the oven. Spread the dill glaze over the salmon. Cover and leave for 2 minutes.
- Serve the glazed salmon on 2 plates immediately.