Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- 225g of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160g of caster sugar
- 120g of light brown sugar
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 190g of plain flour
- 240g of rolled oats
- 80g of dried cranberries
- 100g of good quality white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a standalone mixer or hand mixer, cream the sugar and butter until it becomes pale and smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one, mixing well after each addition so the mix doesn't split.
- Little by little add in the flour and bicarbonate of soda until it is completely incorporated.
- Using a spatula fold through the oats, cranberries, vanilla extract and chocolate chips until completely combined.
- Place 12 heaped tablespoons of the dough on each baking sheet and place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- You may need to swap the trays halfway through the cooking time in order to get an even colour on the cookies.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!