Chicken Quesadilla with Sour Cream and Tomato Salsa
- 200g cooked chicken
- 2 10" flour tortillas
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 5 tblsp chopped coriander
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 tsp olive oil
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cumin and half of the coriander together in a bowl.
- Lay out the two tortillas and divide the chicken mixture between the two, but leaving half of each tortilla clear so as to allow you to fold one side over the other.
- Rub each side with olive oil and gently cook on a non-stick pan, turning carefully once you get a golden colour. Place in a pre-heated oven for 6 minutes.
- When the quesadilla is in the oven, combine the diced tomato with lime juice, chopped garlic, chopped red onion and the remaining coriander.
- Season to taste and add olive oil.
- Season and taste again.
- Remove the quesadilla from the oven, cut into quarters and serve with a ramekin of sour cream and a generous spoonful of the tomato salsa.