Fish Kebabs with salmon, prawn and cod
- enough lemon herb marinade to cover the fish
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 cod fillets
- 16 tiger prawns
- 4 peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 orange, 1 yellow)
- 16 mushrooms
- 4 skewers
- fennel, dill and oregano butter to serve
- Marinade the fillets of salmon and cod in Lemon Herb Marinade for 2 hours (in the fridge, covered) turning them after 1 hour.
- Cut the peppers in half, lengthways, deseed them and cut each pepper into 8 squares.
- Cut each mushroom in half.
- About 1 hour before the barbecue starts, skin the salmon and cod, cut them into roughly equal bite size pieces.
- Thread them onto skewers with alternate coloured pepper squares, half mushrooms and 4 Tiger Prawns per skewer.
- Again, it is difficult to give a definite cooking time but the kebabs will be ready when the fish is firm to the touch.
- The aroma from the marinade is amazing and this is some of the best barbecued fish you will ever taste!
- I use rounds of Fennel, Dill and Oregano Butter to accompany each kebab.