- 2 lb minced lamb
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 25 g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed chilli flakes
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 1 egg
- chopped parsley
- Add all the ingredients for the burger together in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the burgers into the required shapes (make 2 burgers per person) using a little flour to assist you and to prevent the burgers from sticking.
- Place on a hot frying pan and seal on either side or transfer to a baking tray for 15 minutes or until all the juices run clear and the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Because they are so small you can cook them in their entirety in the frying pan and serve them in little mini bread rolls.