Chicken and sweet potato spiced traybake
- 1 packet chicken legs
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 1 bulb garlic
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 cm knob ginger, peeled and cut into sticks
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 tblsp curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the sweet potato down the middle lengthways, then slice into 2 cm thick slices and place on roasting tray.
- Add the onion and the chicken legs.
- Break up the garlic and add it unpeeled to the tray, removing only the excess outer skin.
- Add the ginger, olive oil, salt and pepper and scrunch everything together so everything is coated in olive oil.
- Turn everything once after 15 mins to ensure even cooking and put back into the oven for another 20-25 mins until the skin is a nice golden colour and the flesh starts to come away from the bone.
- Turn everything around in the oil once more and divide between four plates.