Warm Doolin Bay Shellfish Salad with Samphire
- 80 g each of cooked crab, lobster, prawns, mussels and clams.
- 2 tblsp rapeseed oil
- pinch tarragon
- pinch dill
- pinch chives
- 100 g picked samphire
- 6 new potatoes (cooked and diced)
- 8 garlic leaf
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4 spring onions (sliced)
- 100 ml buttermilk
- small bag of mixed salad leaves
- Chop all the herbs and four garlic leaves roughly.
- Heat the butter oil in a pan, add the samphire and sauté for 2 mins.
- Next add the shellfish and finally the chopped herbs, remove from the heat and add the potato and spring onions.
- Sieve the eggs.
- Blend the buttermilk and the remaining garlic leaves, use this to dress the salad leaves.
- Place the fish on the plates, sprinkle with the egg and arrange the dressed leaves in the centre.