- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 carrot (approx. 150g)
- 120 g beef fillet
- 100 g mushrooms
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 courgette (approx. 150g)
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 10 ml black bean sauce
- 0.5 tsp turmeric
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 0.25 cube of beef stock
- hot water from kettle
- Cut the carrot and courgette in very fine strips.
- Cut the beef fillet in small pieces with a pair of sharp scissors or a knife.
- Place the wok on heat and add the olive oil.
- When oil is hot add the beef pieces and carrots. Throw in the black bean sauce as well.
- Stir few times and if it sticks to the wok add a little bit of hot water from the kettle and the ¼ cube of beef stock stirring regularly.
- Add the remaining vegetables like broccoli, courgette, mushrooms and
- crushed garlic cloves, and the soy sauce and turmeric.
- Close the lid letting your stir-fry simmer for a moment.
Total calorie content = approx. 400kcals