Savoury Pancakes with Brie and Parma Ham
- 100 g self raising flour (sifted)
- 1 egg
- 250 ml milk
- 50 g butter (melted)
- 200 g brie de meaux cheese
- 6 slices of parma ham
- 90 g apricot jam
- butter (for frying)
- Put the flour, milk and egg in the bowl and whisk together.
- Add the melted butter and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- Fry in a little butter (on a medium heat) until the batter is all used.
- Keep warm in a low oven, covered.
- When you are ready to serve, warm the cheese in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Lay a slice of Parma ham on each pancake, spread a tablespoon of jam on the ham, pour some melted brie on top and roll.