Siúcra chocolate truffles
- 300 g good quality milk chocolate
- 250 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids +)
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon (flavouring 1)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger (flavouring 2)
- 2 drops peppermint oil (flavouring 3)
- 0 Siúcra Icing Sugar
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. Bring the cream, butter, and vanilla extract to the boil.
- Add the chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the mixture into three equal parts and add the different flavourings.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before rolling the truffle into balls.
- Roll the balls in icing sugar and serve.