Pan fried quail with glazed vegetables and pan juices
- 2 quails
- 5 small carrots
- bunch of green beans
- 50 g butter
- bunch of thyme
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Take the breasts off the quail.
- Heat the pan and put in 1 tbsp butter with the rosemary and thyme.
- Once hot place the breasts in skin side down.
- Place the veg in salted boiling water for 5 mins.
- Remove and drain.
- Once the quail is 5 minutes frying, place the pan in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
- In a second frying pan, melt a knob of butter and 2 tbsp of water. Toss in the vegetables for 3 minutes.
- To plate: Place the vegetables on the plate then place the sliced quail on top. Spoon over the pan juices and serve.