- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs (small)
- 130 ml milk
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped veg (peppers/corn/tomatoes/spring onion/cooked leftovers like broccoli or carrots)
- 1 cup chopped greens (rocket/spinach)
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 0.5 tsp cracked black pepper
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- sprinkle of seeds of choice
- Sieve flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, make a hollow in the centre.
- Mix milk, eggs and oil in a bowl and add to hollow and mix gently (don’t over mix)
- Add your veg, salt and pepper and cheese and combine.
- Grease a muffin tin or pop bun cases into the dips, and fill 2/3 of the way up.
- Pop your seeds of choice on top and bake for 15-20 minutes (check if cooked by inserting a skewer into the centre. If it comes out clean your good to go, if not pop in for another 5 minutes)
- They should be a light golden brown colour.
- Enjoy with real butter and a soft poached egg on top! Yum!
These can be made with gluten free flour also, and turn out equally as delicious!