Grilled Sea Trout served on artisan bread on a bed of wild mixed leaves.
- four 200g sea trout fillets (pin bones removed)
- artisan bread
- wild rocket
- wild violets
- 1 tblsp french mustard
- 50 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tblsp caster sugar
- 150 ml rapeseed oil
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- Place the Sea trout in tin foil and grill on BBQ for eight to 10 minutes.
- To make the vinaigrette, place the mustard, vinegar and sugar in a bowl. Whisk, slowly adding the oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix up your forged salad leaves and drizzle some vinaigrette over.
- Use the bread to make an open sandwich with the forged salad and place the trout on top.