Very fast red prawn curry
- 2–4 tsp red curry paste
- 2 (400ml each) tins of coconut milk
- 25 0g raw, peeled tiger prawns or king prawns
- 1 tblsp chopped basil
- 2 tblsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- Place the curry paste in a large saucepan on a medium heat and cook for about 10 seconds.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil, then tip in the prawns and simmer for 3–5 minutes or until they become opaque and are cooked through.
- Add the chopped basil and season with the fish sauce to taste. You can add some extra curry paste if you like it a little hotter.
- Serve immediately with boiled rice or noodles.