Stuffed Tomatoes with Goat's Cheese, Hazelnuts and Coriander
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 70 g soft goats cheese
- 30 g hazelnuts (finely chopped)
- a bunch of fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and scoop out the inside into a bowl.
- Into the bowl add the goat's cheese, the hazelnuts and fresh coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- With a tea spoon scoop out the goats cheese mix and stuff the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes on a roasting tin, drizzle over with olive oil and place in a pre heated oven at 170°C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Serve with white crunchy bread.