Lemon Sole with Mango and Cucumber Salsa
- 4 fillets lemon sole (with the skin on)
- oil for cooking
- plain seasoned flour
- salad leaves (rocket and baby spinach)
- juice of 1 lemon
- handful of poppy seeds
- 3 tblsp walnut oil
- salt and pepper
- for the mango salsa:
- 0.5 a cucumber
- 1 mango
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 6 sprigs of coriander
- pinch of salt
- For the Mango Salsa:
- Peel and dice the mango.
- Dice the cucumber and shred the coriander.
- Mix these ingredients in a bowl.
- For the Dressing:
- Mix together the lemon juice, walnut oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad leaves in the dressing and sprinkle the salad with poppy seeds.
- Coat the fish in seasoned flour and tap off excess.
- Fry flesh side down first. Fry for 3 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Place a pile of salad on plate; add the fish and a spoon of the mango salsa.