Frankenstein's Brain Slime Punch
- 0.5 pint apple juice
- 0.5 pint grape juice
- 0.5 pint cranberry juice
- 2 lemons (squeezed)
- 2 limes (squeezed)
- 0.5 pint hot water
- 1 packet of lemon jelly
- green food colouring
- 100 g icing sugar
- In a bowl break jelly into cubes, add hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add all the remaining juices and mix then put into the fridge for 3 hours.
- In a small bowl mix the icing sugar and add enough water – approximately 3 tablespoons – to make a runny consistency.
- Add 2 or 3 drops of green food colouring.
- Using a teaspoon drizzle around the rim on the drinking glasses and put jelly worms and eyeballs at the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the liquid into the glasses.