Chorizo & Mozzarella Ciabatta
- 4 medium sized ciabatta
- 1 packet of thinly sliced chorizo
- 200 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- Slice the ciabattas cross ways (if you wish you can butter them a little but as the bread tends to be quite enriched there is no need)
- Arrange the sliced chorizo in the centre of the ciabatta and top with some very thinly sliced tomatoes for the added Mediterranean flavour.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top of the ciabatta and season with just a little black pepper.
- This can be eaten as it is or can be toasted on a sandwich toaster or even on a dry pan or baked in the oven.