Turkey Green Curry with Noodles
- 150 g turkey breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 0.5 small onion (approx. 50g)
- 0.25 cube of chicken stock melted in hot water from kettle
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 1cm of grated ginger (or less depending your taste)
- 1 carrot cut in strips (approx. 150g)
- 1 courgette (approx. 150g)
- 0.5 tsp green curry paste
- 2-3 cm of lemongrass
- 100 ml light coconut milk (100kcals)
- 50 g egg noodles
- Peel carrots and onion. Cut carrot and courgette in strips and onion into slices.
- Cut turkey into small pieces with sharp kitchen scissors or knife.
- Add 5ml of oil into the wok. When oil is hot add vegetables (carrots first) stirring frequently.
- After few minutes add onion, courgette and turkey pieces.
- Add spices (grated ginger, soy sauce, green curry and lemongrass sliced, discard leaves).
- Pour coconut milk in when the ingredients start sticking to the wok.
- Put the lid on and let the vegetables and turkey simmer for few minutes until vegetables are al dente.
- Stir frequently and if the vegetables start sticking to the pot add vegetable stock or hot water from kettle.
- Cook noodles as per packet instructions.