Filled tortillas with stir fry mince and vegetables
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 courgette (approx. 100g)
- 100 g lean mince
- 100 g baked beans in tomato sauce
- 0.5 small onion (approx. 50g)
- 50 g mushrooms
- 200 g (half can) of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 0.25 cube of beef stock
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- 1-2 soft tortillas (90g)
- Chop onion, courgettes and mushrooms into strips.
- Place oil in wok and when hot, add vegetables.
- Add mince stirring frequently.
- Add chopped tomatoes, baked beans and seasoning.
- Let simmer for 15 mins under lid stirring occasionally.
- Warm tortillas on a grill.
- Place filling into tortillas. Wrap and serve.