Pasta Box with Rainbow Vegetables
- 0.5 onion (approx70g)
- 150 g premium lean mince meat
- 1 carrot (approx 70g)
- 50 g celery stick
- 130 g broccoli
- 400 g can of whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 0.5 beef stock cube
- black pepper
- 50 g pasta penne
- low fat cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop the onion and fry until soft in the olive oil and add the mince meat.
- Add the remaining vegetables, which have already been chopped up small or grated whichever way you prefer.
- Add tomatoes, beef stock, crushed garlic and sprinkle with soy sauce, white and black pepper and other spices of your choice that you prefer.
- Simmer for 30 min making sure you obtain a thick sauce.
- Boil the pasta in salted water in the meantime and when cooked drain and mix together with vegetable/meat sauce.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl with milk.
- Put the meat vegetable mixture in an oven dish that has been oiled.
- Pour the scrambled egg/milk mixture over the pasta/vegetable mixture, sprinkle with cheese and cook for 15-20 min, until it is golden-brown or slightly crispy.