Smoked Salmon Penne with Semi Sun-dried Tomatoes, Capers and Dill
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 400 g fresh penne
- 50 g semi sun dried tomatoes
- 20 g capers
- diced shallots
- 50 ml white wine
- 200 ml cream
- 1 tblsp chopped dill/parsley
- Add pasta to large pot of boiling salted water and cook until soft.
- Fry diced shallots in olive oil with a little sea salt until soft but without colouring.
- Add white wine and reduce until almost completely evaporated
- Add cream. Reduce cream by half,
- Add capers and tomatoes and simmer for 20 seconds before stirring in smoked salmon.
- Leave to infuse foe 30 seconds then toss in pasta and finish with freshly chopped herbs.
- Season and serve.