Black Bean, Tomato and Feta Wraps with Guacamole
- 1 packet barrel-aged feta
- 1 tin black beans
- 1 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- small tub of passata
- small bunch of chopped coriander
- chopped scallions
- 1 packet of tortilla wraps
- for the guacamole:
- small tub of greek yoghurt
- 1 avocado
- juice of half a lemon
- cayenne pepper
- salt, pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Simmer the diced tomato, black beans, scallions and passata in a saucepan for around 5 minutes: season to taste with salt and freshly-ground black pepper.
- Off the heat add the diced feta cheese.
- To make the guacamole, place all the ingredients in a bowl and using a fork, crush all the ingredients together.
- Then season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a little of the bean and feta mixture onto each tortilla; top with the sliced avocado and chopped coriander.
- Roll up the wraps and transfer to a griddle pan and warm on each side, turning them carefully.