Bbq'd Banana Flambé in Kaluha Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 bananas (peeled/sliced lengthways)
- 50 g brown sugar
- 40 g butter
- 100 ml kahlua
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Get a medium sized square of tinfoil.
- Place banana in the centre and top with brown sugar, butter and Kaluha.
- Close the tinfoil like an envelope so its sealed to keep all the flavours inside.
- Put on BBQ for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the BBQ and open with a sissors. At this stage, drop in the ice-cream and enjoy!
- Serve in tinfoil.