Bruschetta of Cannellini Beans and Ricotta
- 1 slice ciabatta bread per person
- 1 tin canellini beans
- handful of black olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
- 1 courgette or 1 bulb of fennel
- 1 small bunch of basil
- 1 tub of ricotta or one mozzarella
- 3 ripe tomatoes on the vine
- Rub the bread all over, liberally with olive oil before grilling or toasting it. Afterwards rub the bread with garlic.
- Chop and de-seed the tomatoes and slice the courgette or fennel thinly, then rub with olive oil and char-grill.
- Drain and rinse the beans and mix in with the chopped garlic, basil, chopped black olives, black pepper and olive oil.
- Spread the slice of toasted ciabatta with ricotta and sprinkle with se- salt and top with the bean mixture.
- Arrange slices of charred courgette or fennel on top and finally top with the chopped tomato.