Goat's Cheese and Tomato Tagliatelle
- 100 g soft goats cheese
- 500 g fresh tagliatelle
- 1 tin of chopped organic or good quality tomatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- bunch of fresh basil
- Place a small saucepan over a low heat and add in a slurp of olive oil (1 tablespoon), followed by the tin of tomatoes and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add in the goat's cheese and stir well and allow cook for a further 5 minutes - the sauce should turn a pink colour and be nice and creamy in consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and then stir in some fresh basil leaves.
- Cook the fresh pasta in a big saucepan of bowling water, drain return to the saucepan and stir in the creamy tomato sauce.