Tikka Potato Wedges and Dip
- 1 kg potatoes
- 4 tblsp tikka masala curry paste
- 4 tblsp vegetable oil
- 1 tblsp plain flour
- 2 tblsp soured cream
- 1/2 tablespoon chives (chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, leaving the skin on if preferred, and boil in water until they are just cooked through but still firm. Drain.
- In an ovenproof dish mix the oil, flour and Tikka Masala Curry Paste together, making sure there are no lumps.
- Toss the potatoes into the dish and shake around so all wedges are coated with the Tikka marinade.
- Roast in a moderate oven 180C (350F/Gas 4) for about 35 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- In bowl mix the sour cream, chives, lemon juice and paprika together. Serve alongside the potato wedges for a tasty snack.