Avocado, Mango and Chicory Salad with Walnuts
- 1 avocado pear
- 1 ripe mango
- 150 g chicory
- 25 g walnuts (roughly chopped)
- french dressing
- Wash the chicory, dry and slice.
- Halve and peel the avocado, removing the stone.
- Put each half on a board and slice lengthways.
- Peel the mango and cut longitudinal slices out of it.
- Put the chicory, sliced avocado and mango in a bowl and add the chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle over the required amount of French dressing and toss the salad until it’s shiny.