Olive, Anchovy, Tuna and Basil Pizza
- 0.5 the basic pizza dough
- 1 tsp fresh chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 100 g tinned tuna
- 50 g tinned anchovy fillets
- 100 g mixed grated parmesan and mozzarella
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes before rolling out on a floured board.
- Place the basil, parsley, tuna and anchovies together in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread over the pizza base, cover with the parmesan and mozzarella, and bake in a preheated oven, 220°C (425°F/Gas 7) for about 15 minutes.