- full quantity basic pizza dough
- 75 g goat's cheese
- 75 g grated mozzarella
- 75 g chopped parma ham
- 1.5 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 150 g chopped, peeled tomatoes
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes before rolling it out on a floured board.
- Divide into 4, and roll it out as thinly as you can.
- Divide again into 4 rounds.
- Place each round on a baking sheet, brushed with a little olive oil.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F/Gas 7).
- Put all the ingredients for the topping in a bowl, and mix well.
- Spoon the filling onto each round of dough and brush the edges with water.
- Fold over, and seal the edges by pressing with the back of a spoon handle.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.