Creamy Tagliatelle with Pancetta and Wild Mushrooms
- 60g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed)
- 250 g mixed wild mushrooms
- 120 g pancetta
- 20 cl crème fraiche
- salt and pepper
- 450 g tagliatelle (cooked 'al dente')
- 5 ml double cream
- Melt the butter in a pan, add garlic and cook until soft but not browned. Increase the heat before adding in the pancetta and mushrooms. Add a little more butter if needed and stir fry until cooked.
- Pour in the crème fraiche and bring to the boil. Simmer and reduce a little.
- Add in cooked tagliatelle and heat through. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- To serve:
- Serve immediately and garnish with grated parmesan. Top with parmesan shavings.