Raspberry Sorbet with White Chocolate
- 500 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150 ml raspberry cordial (not the low-sugar variety)
- 175 g white chocolate
- Put the raspberries in a blender and whiz, while slowly pouring in the cordial, until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water (making sure that the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl).
- Pour on to a flat surface and leave to set.
- Drag a potato peeler along the top to form 'curls', put these on a plate covered with baking parchment, and chill.
- Transfer the sorbet to the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve in scoops (in glasses or bowls) with the curls of white chocolate on top.