Avocado Pico De Gallo Salad
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- 1 red pepper (de-seeded)
- 2 plum tomatoes (peeled and de-seeded)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jalopeno pepper
- fresh coriander
- 2 fresh limes
- sea salt
- Peel the avocadoes and remove the seed. Chop into ½ inch pieces and place into a bowl.
- Chop the pepper, tomatoes cucumber, and red onion into ½ inch pieces also and add to the bowl with the avocado. Season with salt.
- Roughly chop the jalopeno pepper and coriander and stir into the other vegetables. Squeeze over enough lime to juice to create a lovely tart taste.
- Great served with any Mexican dishes and also with baked fish.