Linguine with Lemon, Pine Nuts, Pecorino and Rocket
- 500 g linguine
- 125 g pecorino cheese (grated)
- 50 g feta cheese
- 2 lemons (both juiced and zest of one)
- 50 g roasted pine nuts
- small bunch fresh basil
- handful wild rocket
- 6-8 tblsp good extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the linguine in salted boiling water.
- Crush the pine nuts in a pestle and mortar add the pecorino and the lemon juice, it should have a paste like constancy.
- Gradually pour in the olive oil and season.
- Mix the lemon dressing straight away with the freshly cooked hot pasta.
- Adjust the seasoning and finish with the chopped basil and rocket, topped with some crumbled feta cheese