Chicken with Cranberry and Hazelnut Cous Cous
- 100 g cous cous
- 2 chicken breasts
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 25 g chopped hazelnuts
- 25 g chopped dried apricots
- bunch of roughly chopped parsley
- 1 shallot peeled and chopped
- juice and grated zest of one lemon.
- some spray olive oil
- boiling water
- Place the Cous Cous in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak.
- Place the griddle pan over medium heat.
- While the pan heats spray the chicken breast with some olive oil and season with pepper.
- Place the chicken on the griddle pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking gently separate the Cous Cous with a fork and stir in the dried cranberries, hazelnuts, apricots, parsley, shallots and lemon.
- Slice the chicken breast and serve with the Cous Cous and a green salad.