Neopolitan Ice Cream with Wafers
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 vanilla pod
- (flavouring for other layers: strawberry, chocolate)
- wafer recipe (tuille):
- 373 g icing sugar
- 375 g melted butter
- 300 g flour
- 300 g egg whites
- Using a mixer and k beater, mix icing sugar and flour together, then add egg whites and butter. Leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
- Spread mix on template over grease proof paper, continue to do so until you have enough wafers to serve.
- Bake in oven for aprox 5-10 mins until golden brown.
- Peal off grease proof paper and leave on cool surface to set.
- Serve when cooled down.