Coriander and Goat's Cheese Pesto
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50 g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tblsp pine kernels
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tblsp grated parmesan cheese
- 75 g soft, mild goat's cheese, such as cooneen or golden cross
- 50 g mascarpone cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the garlic, coriander and pine kernels in a blender or food processor and whizz to a puree, gradually adding the olive oil.
- Add the cheeses and blend again until the mixture has a thick, sauce-like consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.