No-Cook Goat's Cheese Pizza
- 1 round focaccia loaf or long ciabatta
- 200 g tub marinated grilled red and yellow peppers in olive oil
- 3 tblsp pesto
- 85 g bag watercress
- 100 g soft goat's cheese
- handful black olives
- Slice bread in half so you have two round or long bases. Drain the peppers, reserving the oil.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pesto over the cut side of each base.
- Scatter over the peppers and watercress and crumble over the goat's cheese.
- Mix the remaining tablespoon of pesto with a tablespoon of oil from the peppers and drizzle it over the pizzas.
- Scatter the olives over. Cut each pizza into wedges or slices and serve